- Name : Title Analyzer
- Version : 126.96.36.199
- OS : Windows
- Type : Content Marketing Tools, Content Title Analyze
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Instantly analyze your titles & headlines for overall Headline Quality & SEO Value !
Title Analyzer is a new breakthrough software that can tell you if a given headline will convert well or totally suck! Imagine knowing which one of your headlines will convert more clicks, leads, and sales without even testing!
- Your Own Personal Crystal Ball : The internal analysis algorithm uses 4 separate methods to calculate the overall performance score for each headline you enter! It's like having a crystal ball in the palm of your hands .. that actually works!
- Insert Multiple TitlesInsert as many titles or headlines as you want! This powerful software will analyze as many as you can throw at it! Plus, you don't require an internet connection to analyze your titles .. therefore, avoid memory hogging internet delays!
- Having this kind of power in the palm of your hands is guaranteed to boost your traffic, clicks, conversions & sales for literally ANY product or service you can think of!
- Instant Suggestions!We didn't stop there! Title Analyzer will not only score your headlines, but provide detailed suggestions on how to IMPROVE your headlines even more!
- Optimize Your Scores!The internal algorithm uses 1,828 power words for strategically calculating the overall performance score of your titles. You can insert or remove any power words you want to personalize the score for your specific needs! From our research, this is the largest set of "emotional power words" collected into one database!
- Headline Editor!You also get another built-in editor tool for quickly optimizing your headlines. This sophisticated editor instantly reveals the color-coded statistical data while you are editing!
- Plus, there's a built-in synonym thesaurus connected to your internal power words database, therefore, making it super fast ( and EASY ) to insert the best power words into your headlines!
Tags : Title Analyzer