- Name : Maxprog eMail Bounce Handler
- Version : 3.9.6
- OS : Win/MAC
- Type : Mail Verifier
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Take advantage of bounce e-mails to keep your mailing lists free of bad addresses...
- New paragraph Bounce e-mail (sometimes referred to as bounce mail) is electronic mail that is returned to the sender because it cannot be delivered for some reason. Unless otherwise arranged, bounce e-mail usually appears as a new note in your inbox. E-mail users can encounter bounce e-mail because an addressee has changed his or her address, because their mail box is full, because the note is misaddressed, or for some other reason.
- New paragraph Maxprog has developed eMail Bounce Handler, a bounce email filtering and handling software that recognizes bounce email using a customizable set of rules and extracts recipient's addresses allowing you to use them again to try sending your message or to take them off your list.
- New paragraph eMail Bounce Handler is able to process bounce messages from all kind of sources like your local files, both remote and local mailboxes, plain text drops and from the clipboard. In the case of remote access eMail Bounce Handler gives support for both the POP and the IMAP protocols, retrieving bounce messages and keeping any other message untouched. Once your bounce messages have been processed you get a list of "dead" email addresses you can export in order to clean your original list or to try to send your message again.
- New paragraph eMail Bounce Handler is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Russian.
- New paragraph Current eMail Bounce Handler version is 3.9.6 (released on 2019-12-17). eMail Bounce Handler has been reviewed positively 2 times getting a rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars!
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Maxprog eMail Bounce Handler