GSA Email Verifier, the email marketing tool, is quite simple to use. The program connects directly to the SMTP server of the email address to check it without sending the email. It works on the same algorithm as any ISP mail server.
GSA Email Verifier checks all your email list entries for valid email addresses and removes bad, invalid or bounce back emails.
GSA Email Verifier verifies email addresses from mailing lists, Microsoft Outlook contacts, Windows address book and a lot of other formats to determine if they are still valid. The software allows you to clean up your contact and mailing lists by removing "bad" emails.
Additionally you probably want to remove all administrative addresses such as nospam@, orders@, support@, webmaster@ to which you don't want to send emails. This can be done either by the included search tool or by predefined rules which set an email automatically to valid/invalid or remove them from the list.
This email checker is a powerful and reliable multithreaded program, capable of handling very large volumes of email addresses providing high speed email verification (with over 100.000 email verifications per hour ).
Save time, verify email addresses and keep your mailing list free of inactive addresses.
You can validate mailing lists with many thousand or more email addresses (unlimited number of email addresses).
Our email validator is a very easy to use and reliable tool for anyone to check email addresses and determine if the emails are valid or not. It can verify and clean up mailing lists and avoiding bounce-back or undelivered emails from your mail box. There is no need to disturb contacts just to verify their addresses.
Import the email list you want to verify (import from Outlook, address book, Excel, CSV...)
Click the verify button to start the multithreaded verification process
Export the list again (various formats). This is the cleaned list for later use.
In detail the program works exactly as a SMTP server. MX-Records are extracted from a Domain Name Server (DNS) of the email domain. The Verifier then connects directly to the SMTP server and simulates the sending of a message (nothing is sent to the recipient). A free defineable ruleset in the programs options let the software react on the response given from the server.
These tests drastically reduce the number of bad email returns while increasing the accuracy of a mailing list. There is no need to disturb your clients and friends anymore to check if their email addresses are still valid.
GSA Email Verifier works on all Windows platforms (including Windows Vista).
Features for Email Verification
- Clear mailing lists from bounced and undeliverable email addresses
- Multithread connections - More than one email verification at a time
- Unlimited size of mailing list
- Import emails from any file format (including Excel, Text, CSV, Outlook...)
- Export results to various file formats (Excel, Text, CSV or even original file format if it is line based)
- Seamlessly integration with GSA Email Spider
- Remove duplicates email addresses
- Extract Valid/Not Valid/Unsure email addresses
- Extract email addresses from specified domain
- Possibility to verify both, single email addresses and lists
- Validates each email address, simulating a direct message delivery
- Possibility to balance domain lookup load between a list of DNS servers
- Import new DNS servers from an Internet URL that you define
- Internal test of the DNS server list
- Email addresses are verified individually using a set built-in rules (all configurable)
- Support for enhanced mail system status codes
- Customizable export function - you can save original data or test results
- Load large mailing lists for verification in seconds
- IP blacklist check
Tags : GSA Email Verifier