- Name : Business Directory Scraper - RS Yellowpages Extractor USA Pro/USA/CA/AU
- Version : 5.0.159
- OS : Windows
- Type : Yellowpages Marketing Tools
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
RS Yellowpages Scraper is a handy business lead extracting tool designed to extract business information from Yellow Pages Directory.
RS Yellowpages Scraper provides speed with flexibility which runs targeted searches with out compromise on over all PC performance. RS ypExtractor Extract data from Yellow Pages Directory such as Business Name, Street, City, State, Zip Code, Phone, Website, Email and more.
Select your target search as you browse normal yellowpages directory over browser. Just simple browser through the page(s) you want to extract business information and hit start to extract the business information listed for the keyword and search location.
With RS Yellowpages Extrator you can extract business leads for your targeted keyword and location in just few minutes. We have listed some of the features given below.
- Comprehensive & Fastest :Provides you with a thorough search for all of your desired information and pulls up your requested data in an almost instantaneously search.
- Customizatation :Customise your search to find exactly what you are looking for without pulling up additional, unnecessary information.
- Page Settings :Now you can specify which page you want extract / scrape. You can stop extraction process any time and continue by changing the start page to proceed.
- Proxy Settings :Yellow pages will be available for certain request / pings from an IP address. In order to overcome this problem proxy option will guide you to online privacy and anonymous web extraction over the web.
- User Friendly :With our easy to use, user-friendly set up, using this program is never a problem even for those new to internet searches!
- Export :Extract the information you want, and input it into whatever other program you want! (CSV, TSV, XML, SQL).
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : RS Yellowpages Extractor