- Name : Spetsnaz Link Tool
- Version : 220.127.116.11 Premium
- OS : Windows
- Type : Backlink Addiontal
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
SenukeXcr Spetsnaz Link Tool add 1000's Extra Sites to Your Senuke
Spetsnaz Link Tool is tool that Adding new sites to your copy of SEnuke is now as simple as pressing a button . You will need to either be a Defcon 3 subscriber or use our free SEnuke Bonus offer to use this tool.
The additional sites are updated with additional new sites at least every 2 weeks and a full retest is done at least once each month on all existing sites in the list. We test using 3 different machines and a success on any one machine is enough for it to be included in our list. We see a variation of about 15% between machines, as each one runs a different configuration of AV and OS, so do not expect to get 100% of all sites every time.
Firstly you need to install this software in to your “SEnuke/config” folder, this varies from PC to PC but the easiest way to find this is to ‘right click’ on your SEnuke icon and selection ‘Open File Location'”
This will open the SEnuke directory, then navigate to the ‘Config’ directory and copy all files from the download above. To make your life easier in the future you may then like to create a shortcut from the ‘SpetsnaZ Links.exe’ on your desktop.
Please be aware that during testing 90% of all problems we have encountered were down to Anti Virus programs or Windows 8 blocking the file. As such you may have to whitelist the program within your AV package, Norton for instance will auto delete the file ‘SharpCompress.dll’. In addition the file requires internet access in order to download the latest lists from our servers, so it will need access through any firewall you have. The other 10% of problems are when the file is not copied to the correct folder, it will only work when inside the SEnuke Config folder.
Once the two main files are installed, ‘SharpCompress.dll’ & ‘SpetsnaZ Links.exe’ simply run the program, read and accept the disclaimer and login using your ZontSEO username and password (do not try to use your SEnuke username and password here). If there are any updates to the software these will be auto installed at this point.
You will now have the application open, enter your Zont SEO username and password and click connect:
Make sure your SEnuke proxies are off and any close all copies of SEnuke, make sure they are fully closed not just minimised to the taskbar.
Now firstly create a backup of your existing files, select ‘Backup’ and press the backup button (1). Any time you need to restore this original configuration select ‘Restore’ and press the backup button again.
Then choose which list you want (2), all sites or only those sites PR1 or higher. The PR1+ option will always offer a smaller selection of sites than the ‘All Sites’, typically 20-40%.
Next select your mode (3):
- Reset & Update: all existing user defined sites will be removed and our latest working list downloaded and installed to your copy of SEnuke. This option clears out any other sites you have installed yourself and also resets all the site ID numbers. If you use this option any existing campaigns you have running will probably not work properly anymore. We suggest using this option the first time you run the tool, and any time in the future where you need to effectively ‘start again’
- Update Only: our latest list of sites will be downloaded and merged with your current site list. Any sites you already have will not be included again, however broken sites removed from our master list will also not be removed from your lists (unless you use ‘Delete Dead Sites option’) and it will be up to you to remove broken sites. If you remove a site and later on we find it working again it will automatically be added again to your site list.
Lastly choose if you want to ‘Delete dead sites’ (4), this feature will look at your list and remove any sites which have failed our tests. It only deletes sites based on failures from the last 2 updates, so if you have not updated your list for a couple of months it will not delete all the dead sites and you will need to use the ‘Reset & Update’ option instead to clear out dead sites. However if you run this at least once a month, preferably every update though, your list will automatically stay quite clean.
Then press update (5), wait for the ‘Complete’ message and open SEnuke again to see your new user defined site lists.
If you want to alter your SEnuke so the built in list only has sites of PR2+ in then use button (6). Please note however this option is making changes to SEnuke files, not just the custom site files that our regular list changes, so it is for advanced users only!
Be aware that when creating accounts SEnuke first creates for all built in sites and then goes back and does the custom sites, so do not be concerned if you see SEnuke move on from a site type without completing your custom sites yet.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Spetsnaz Link Tool