- Name : Extract Any Mail
- Version : 14.1
- OS : Windows
- Type : Email Extract Tools
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Finally, a way to get all your email contacts (from all folders) from your own big email account. You own a very old email account and that have a lot and lot of emails. Can you get all the contacts (from each folder including inbox, sent, spam, or any other folder)? Yes, you can extract all emails in that email account using Extract Any Mail. Extract Any Mail works with your free yahoo, gmail, hotmail or any other email account.
It is very important for internet marketers to get close with their clients. Sometimes, we need to get all the IDs from our inbox. We can use webmail but this is a tedious task. So why not use an automated system. Extract Any Mail will store all your account. It works using multiple threads and very fast. Once you get the email ids you can save them in multiple formats. It is good list management software also.
- Fastest email collector ever It has great speed and extract email very fast. With moderate internet connection you can easily extract >100,000 email ID in an hour. This program contains a command program and a collector console. You can run many collector console at the same time with different commands. This makes the Valid Email Collector program faster than ever.
- Extract email from Web using Search Engine upon specified keywords. Web is the unlimited source of email ID. You have to insert a search keywords (example: real estate in usa or small business), Select multiple search engine, Press search and sit back. It is capable to extract using all major search engine in this world.
- extract email and verify mxlookup verification has been included and valid email collector advance easily collect email and verify them. So, you will be able to save only the valid email ID from the collected list.
- extract email from specific URL (Example: http://www.validemailcollector.com) Just enter a URL you want to search for email ID and this software will collect all the emails present in that URL.
- Extract email from text file, Outlook, Outlook express Supports extraction from both text file and .eml file.
- Get email ID from a specific country yes, you can collect email targeted to a specific country. Just select country wise search engine and the collector will extract email of that country user.
- Filter out unwanted mails Use powerful filter option to escape saving unwanted mails. Using filter you can easily get only a specfic domain email, must have word email, free of duplicate source email and many more. You can easily filter out info, contacts, webmaster, support, e.t.c these type of email from your search.
- Use Cache & Update Cache features will save the scanned webpage in database so that next time scanning those sites will be faster than ever. It is the fastest email address collector available in market now a days.
- A list of URL stored in a web page.
- Domain specific search. Using this you can easily search a keyword within the range of a specific domain extention. All popular and countrywise domain extention is available in the list.
- Extract Emails From Text files.
- It has capability to extract mail from Google, Yahoo, MSN, Altavista, DMOZ and more and more and more...
- It can extract more than 1000 emails in minutes as it is multi-threaded application.
- It has multiple filter options for removing duplicates, removing duplicate domain, save list for any specific domain and many more.
- Console collector can be run multiple times with different commands. So the search for emails will be faster than ever.
- Capability to save file in multiple formats (Example: .txt, .csv, .xls)
- Capability to import external list for managing email list using Valid Email Collector Super Filter.
- It can save both the Filtered list and Skipped list, so now it is more easy to manage your list.
- It has built in Cache directory.
- Valid Email Collector is capable of extracting targeted only valid mails. It can extract mails from any Specific Country
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Extract Any Mail