- Name : Craigslist AutoPilot
- Version : 5.88
- OS : Windows
- Type : Craigslist Marketing Tools
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
CL AutoPilot was designed for a typical business, operating in a single location, that uses several CL accounts. If you have a DSL modem, keep the *reset IP* switch turned on so your CL accounts don’t show the same login IP address.
AutoPilot can manage up to 100 ads at once (up to 10 accounts with 100 ads shared between them).
Ads are auto-renewed at the schedule you set. Every 48 hours is the most, as per Craigslist, although you can set AutoPilot to check for ”renew” links everyday.
The program runs and remains on in the background. Yes, you can still use your PC for other stuff.
For use with multiple Craigslist accounts in a single city/area:
- Ad renewals – automatically renews live ads and reposts expired ones — on a schedule you set.
- Live ad checks – checks your ads hourly (or at an interval you set) to make sure they’re live.
- Increases ad views – visits your ads to increase view counts, minimizing flagged for removal’s.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Craigslist AutoPilot