- Name : CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2017
- Version : 188.8.131.528
- OS : Windows
- Type : Image Editor
- Price :
- Homepage : Salepage
Combine your creativity with the unparalleled power of CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X8 to design graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites. With advanced support for Windows 10, multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays, the suite lets first-time users, graphics pros, small business owners and design enthusiasts deliver professional results with speed and confidence. Discover high-caliber and intuitive tools within your graphic design software to create logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads or any original project. CorelDRAW your way.
- Compatibility : Get the power and stability you need with full support for Microsoft Windows 10 and discover how its innovative features can augment your graphic design experience, plus enjoy existing support for Windows 10. 8.1, and 7. Expand your design program's compatibility options with the latest file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF, DOCX, PPT and more.
- Multi-monitor, 4K and Real-Time Stylus support : Take advantage of the new multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays support. Work quickly and efficiently with the added control from the Windows Real-Time Stylus pen-compatible tablets, such as the Microsoft Surface, in addition to the Wacom tablet and devices.
- Corel Font Manager : Explore, handle and organize fonts with the new Corel Font Manager to satisfy all your typeface needs. Manage your typeface and font collections with ease, and use fonts without having to install them. We've got you covered for every profession that uses fonts daily, from graphic design, publishing and illustration, to package design, sign making, advertising and website design.
- Font filtering and search : Save valuable design time with the enhanced font filtering feature. Quickly find the specific font you need without spending time searching in multiple folders. For example, if you're looking for a typeface that has a handwritten appearance, you can do a quick search for “script fonts.” The font list will automatically update to show all the fonts on your machine that match that search.
- Show Objects : You asked for it, and we listened! Take advantage of the new important design features that we created based on feedback from CorelDRAW users. Manage complex projects with ease by using the new Hide and Show Objects feature that lets you hide individual objects or groups of objects on a layer without hiding the entire layer.
- Copy Curve Segments : Copy, paste, or duplicate pieces of existing curves with the Copy Curve Segments feature that allows you to reuse curve segments in your projects.
- Gaussian Blur feature : Explore the Gaussian Blur lens, featured within Corel PHOTO-PAINT, for non-destructive blur effects. Adjust the degree to which the drop shadow feathers at its edges in CorelDRAW so you can control the perceived distance and size of objects against the background and other elements.
- Healing Clone tool : Improve your favorite photos with powerful new tools to correct and edit in a variety of ways. Try the new Healing Clone tool to remove imperfections by blending them with surrounding colors and textures. Explore the many professional photo-editing tools within Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
- Straighten Image dialog box : With the enhanced Straighten Image dialog box in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT, you can now correct perspective distortions in photos that have straight lines and flat surfaces such as architectural photos and photos of buildings.
- Knife Tool : With the revamped Knife tool in CorelDRAW, split any object or group of objects ? vector, text and bitmaps – along straight, freehand or B?zier lines. Create a gap between the new objects resulting from the splitting action or overlap them. Choose an outline option, or let your design software automatically select the option that best preserves the outline appearance.
- Workspace customization : Be productive immediately with a workspace that matches your workflow needs. Simply adapt your design space by changing the appearance of your commonly used elements: alter the desktop and window borders color, customize the icons and text size. Work your way!
- Startup assistance : Whether you're a first-time user or an experienced designer, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 makes it easy to get started. Learn the basics, see what's new with a Startup tour, or transition to the suite with a special tour designed just for Adobe users. Be productive immediately with a workspace that matches your workflow needs, and benefit from high-quality content and versatile in-product learning.
- Border and Grommet dialog box : The new Border and Grommet dialog box lets you create a banner from a page or from selected objects on a page. Whether you work on small-scale projects, such as logos and web graphics, or larger pieces, such as banners and car wraps, CorelDRAW will deliver the output you need.
- CorelDRAW & SDK Developer Community : Create your own automation tools with support from the new CorelDRAW & SDK Developer Community site: community.coreldraw.com/sdk. Explore a variety of useful resources for this graphic design software, including in-depth programming articles and fully searchable API references, which can help you automate tasks with macros and create custom tools.
- Get More docker : Expand your collection of creative tools by downloading applications, plug-ins, and extensions directly from within CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT. You can download your free license of Corel Website Creator, purchase AfterShot Pro for the ultimate RAW workflow, experience Corel ParticleShop for amazing bitmap effects, and more.
- Easy, professional website design : Corel® Website Creator™ makes website design easy for everyone. Now, you can add high impact video and audio, embed online apps like Google Maps, and keep track of your site's success with built in SEO tools. With templates and SiteStyles, support for CSS3 and HTML5 capabilities, you can quickly design, build, and maintain interactive and eye-catching websites without learning how to code. Learn more
- Learning materials and expert tips : Whether you're a seasoned graphic professional or an aspiring designer, you may want to learn a new trick. We're here to help with our growing library of dynamic learning materials, including video tutorials, webinars and insights from the experts. Plus, our CorelDRAW Hints offer training videos and tips from right within the application.
- Royalty-free, quality content : Keep your designs fresh with more than 10,000 royalty-free clipart and 2,000 high-resolution digital images, 1,000 OpenType fonts, 350 professionally designed templates, over 1,000 fills, frames and patterns—all included with this graphic design software.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.