- GB Name : MerchantWords US 2022 Annual
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : Amazon-Walmart-Jet.com Keyword research tool
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 10.8$/10 Peoples + 1$ Fee
- GB Joined : 8/10 Peoples
- GB Status : Delivered
- Homepage : SalePage
MerchantWords publishes data based on searches from many of the major global marketplaces: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, and Spain.
We are working on supporting a number of other countries, such as the Australia, Japan, India and Mexico.
If you would like to see more countries supported,
We visit pages on Amazon, Jet and Walmart.com in the same way Google does to build their index.
Doing this gives us a measure of the popularity of different search terms from their point of view.
We also use search volume trend information from the major search engines.
We analyze these two sets of data using our custom algorithm to estimate the number of bimonthly searches performed for each search term. This estimate is then published to our site.
Today, MerchantWords indexes search volume estimates for Amazon, Walmart and Jet.com only.
We are considering supporting eBay, Etsy and Newegg.
- Global data over 170M Amazon keywords for US, UK, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Canada
- Includes estimated search volume
- Unlimited search and CSV downloads
- Real searches : We collect the search terms that real online shoppers use everyday while they shop Amazon, Jet, and Walmart.com. If someone has searched for it, we've got it in our database.
- Search volume : We've accumulated well over 170 million keywords in our international database. We know what search terms are the most popular, least popular, and the synonyms that can help drive sales.
- Relevant and accurate data : Develop highly specific keyword phrases that help buyers find what you're selling. Boost product visibility, uncover buyer demand, seasonality, and discover new opportunities.
- Fast, friendly support
- See what Amazon buyers are searching for .You'll know see what's in demand on Amazon.com, where people are buying, not just browsing.
- Amazon.com Search Volume:Our estimated search volumes will guide your research so you can focus on the most popular keywords.
- Dominate your niche with undiscovered keyword opportunities:With 20M keywords in our database you'll be able to dominate any niche, no matter how specific.
- Find popular Kindle searches:Know what's going to sell, before you start writing. And know what keywords to use to make sure buyers find you.
- Download keyword lists:Download the keyword data of any search as a CSV file.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : MerchantWords