- Name : Photodex ProShow Producer
- Version : 9.0.3793 Final + Gold
- OS : Windows
- Type : Video Slider marker
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
ProShow Producer is a software solution that allows you to create and edit videos in a professional manner.
- ProShow Producer is a software solution that allows you to create and edit videos in a professional manner.
- The interface of the program is intuitive. Users can follow three simple steps - add photos, video and music, use "Slide Options" to customize slides, and then create the output files in several formats.
- So, you can use the file browser to search for media files and add them to the timeline by using the "drag and drop" method.
- Furthermore, you can add from hundreds of transitions (basic, blocks, fly in and out, image adjustments, page, patterns, shapes, simulations, slides and pushes, themed, two-sided, wipes).
- You can also create layers, configure video settings, edit the video (e.g. contrast, brightness, sharpen, blur, hue, opacity, red-eye reduction), adjust motion and adjustment effects, change caption settings and caption motion, as well as configure sound effects.
- In addition, you can toggle between the timeline and slide list, import music from an audio CD, use text on captions, manage the soundtrack, import and export templates, add watermarks, use the "Undo" and "Redo" functions, enable full screen playback, and much more.
- Once your project is complete, you can create an output for televisions (DVD, Blu-ray), social media, web shows, computers (PC executable, video files, autorun CD), and others (e.g. send via email, use as screensaver).
- The program uses a high amount of resources (evidently) and comes with a very well-drawn help file, as well as a "New project" wizard for rookies. The downside is that certain functions take a long time to load (e.g. when ProShow Producer is reading transitions).
- Although the program aims to teach novices how to use its features, it has some advanced functions that are only accessible to expert users. The bottom line is that we recommend ProShow Producer for personal use while keeping in mind that it needs a lot of system memory.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Photodex ProShow Producer