- Name : Jixipix Watercolor Studio
- Version : 1.2.3
- OS : Windows
- Type : Automated Photo to Watercolor Software
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Watercolor Studio creates fluid, liquidy, translucent watercolors with paint that flows naturally. Built on-top of an incredible rendering system that uses real-world techniques, this application does the initial work, producing a watercolor instantly, then allows you to customize your paintings using an array of Sliders, Layers, Brushes, Color Washes and Artistic finishes. The end result—print quality watercolors filled with transparent luminosity and sheer beauty.
- Artificial Intelligence and Image Recognition
- A powerful wetness algorithm with full control. Decide how wet the edges become or how much the color spreads.
- Smart layers with options to reorder, duplicate and delete. This powerful feature allows you to stack and blend watercolor layers, washes and spatter for one-of-a-kind artwork.
- Landscape settings for an ultra wet watercolor
- Portrait settings for controlled color and detail
- Smart Brushes to remove areas or add them back in
- Mask option to invert, clear or fill brushed areas
- Detail and Shade controls
- 70 Artistic Finishes adjusts the color scheme to warm or cool bias, and modifies the intensity of color creating unity and altered moods that blends seamlessly.
- Smart links to globally unify artstic finishes across all layers
- Ink and Color washes that stack and blend
- Adjustable water Splatter for texture
- Granulating Texture slider to pool pigment naturally throughout the watercolor
- Canvas Layer with Cold Press, Hot Press and Rough paper texture
- Presets for saving custom paint palettes and to keep layers and settings intact for future projects
- Save Layer Preset allows one or more layers to be saved for future use. You know it's a layer present when an icon appears on the corner of the preset thumbnail.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Jixipix Watercolor Studio