- Name : Wikipedia Backlink Finder
- Version : 1.0
- OS : Windows
- Type : Wikipedia Backlinks Tool
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Wikipedia Backlink Finder is a software tool that allows users to find powerful Wikipedia backlinks to help boost their websites up the Google rankings. Backlinks are still the number one ranking factor in Google's 200+ ranking factors. Now I know what you are thinking... "but wikipedia links are no follow, only do follow links help boost your rankings!?". While this may be true in "general", there appear to be exceptions to this rule. Lets take a look at what google say themselves.
Google webmaster guidelines for no follow
"In general, we don't follow them. This means that Google does not transfer PageRank or anchor text across these links."
There you have it. In general they don't follow them, which means sometimes they do. Which makes sense because if you have one of the worlds most most authoritative websites where 99.9% of its outbound links are no follow some weight should be given to these links either in the form of page rank or general site authority. Many case studies align with this school of thought. Another theory is that Google has evolved past the simple rules of do follow and no follow with machine learning and knows that aged links on wiki pages link to credible high quality websites.Power LSI Finder is a desktop application that allows users to enter their niches keywords and Power LSI Finder will scrape Google in the background finding all the websites (up to 500 deep) that rank for that keyword. Once these websites (Google results) have been scraped it will crawl them all extracting their article content. Once its collected all this information it will aggregate all found LSIs from single 1 word LSIs to long tail 4 word LSIs. It not only does this for the content of all these websites it does it for the headers (h1 through to h6), keywords, title and description also. This is an extremely powerful keyword tool.
- Wikipedia Backlink Finder has two main modes of operation.
- Find competitors wiki backlinks
- - Using this mode you can simply enter your competitors keywords and it will scrape domains from google for those keywords or you can enter your competitors domains manually. Once it has your competitors domains it will search wikipedia to find all pages that are linking to your competitors websites. Once you have a list of wiki pages that are linking to your competitors you can edit these pages (see below for tips of this) and add your own websites domain to the wiki page. This mode can also bring back the Moz PA for each page and allow you to preview the link inside of tool and export results.
- Search for citation requests, known dead links and unknown (not marked as dead yet) dead links
- - Using this mode you enter your websites keywords and wikipedia pages will be scraped from Google that are related to your keywords or/and (depending on your options select) have dead links. These pages are then analyzed and the dead link target is extracted and displayed in the tool. The tool can also check for unknown dead links. So these are broken links on the wiki pages related to your keyword(s) that haven't been marked as dead yet. These could be websites where the domain has expired or the article being linked to has simply been moved resulting in a 404 error. This mode can also bring back the Moz PA for each page and allow you to preview the link inside of tool and export results.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Wikipedia Backlink Finder