- GB Name : SerpWatch Premium Annual
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : Website Analytics and SEO Audit Tools
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 27$/20 Peoples + 2$ Fee
- GB Joined : 10/20 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : SalePage
What is SerpWatch ?
SerpWatch.io tracks SEO rankings with keyword monitoring and data cross-referencing that includes revenue, SERP features, and search traffic.
SerpWatch.io’s Intelligence Hub consolidates all ranking data in one place, letting you compare different SEO data points on a single line graph.
With the compare feature, you can simultaneously monitor and compare different performance metrics like search rankings and organic traffic without switching tabs.
- Engines include Google Desktop, Google Mobile, Google Local, Yahoo, Bing, and Yandex
- Notifications via Slack, email, Zapier, browser push notifications, and social share notifications
- Choose check frequency (hourly to monthly)
- Local tracking
- SW score
- Google Analytics
- SERP features
- Google updates
- Project sharing
- Project organization
- Schedule reports
- Client management
- Keyword suggestion
- Competition difficulty
- Integrations include Zapier, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and API
- Multiple domains and competitors in one project
- Cross project tagging
- Keyboard Cannibalisation
- YouTube tracking
- 18,000 keyword checks per month
- 10 client portals
- White Label
- Generous 15-day free trial (track up to 300 keywords)
- Reasonable payment plans (based on number of keywords)
- User-friendly interface
- Community support available
- Users can manage up to 20 clients on one account
- Users can manage multiple projects
- Detailed keyword analytics
SerpWatch Frequently asked questions
- What is rank tracker? A rank tracker is an SEO tool that allows marketing professionals and agencies to monitor the performance of their SEO strategy by analyzing the movements of keywords in search engine results pages.
- How do you use a rank tracker? SerpWatch is an advanced SEO tool that offers a comprehensive set of features for proactive keyword rank monitoring and data analysis. Users can track their keywords across multiple domains, devices, locations, and search engines, control the keyword check frequency, and customize rank notifications to suit their or their clients’ business needs. For more information on how SerpWatch features can help you climb up the rankings, check our Features page.
- How long does it take to set up an account? Setting up your account with SerpWatch is quick, easy, and hassle-free. As soon as you register your SerpWatch account, you can upload your keywords, customize tracking settings, and start monitoring your rankings. If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
- What kind of support does SerpWatch offer? SerpWatch offers multi-channel customer support. You can reach us at any time via live chat, fill out the contact form on our website, or send us an email at email@example.com. To help you get started with SerpWatch, we built a large Knowledge Base with step-by-step guides and a list of frequently asked questions.
- Does my keyword check counter reset every month? The available amount of keyword checks resets each month for the duration of your annual subscription. In case you don’t spend all available monthly keyword checks, they are not automatically transferred to your next month’s balance.
- How do I know how many keyword checks I have left this month? There are two ways you can keep track of your keyword check usage: on the Billing page and in the Project Setup. The Project Setup calculator will show you the amount of purchased, used, and remaining keyword checks based on your subscription plan and tracking settings. If you change your check frequency or other tracking settings, the calculator will adjust accordingly. Check the Easy Usage Monitoring doc for more information.
- Does keyword check frequency depend on my subscription plan? No, regardless of the subscription plan you choose, it’s up to you to decide how often SerpWatch will check the position of your keywords. By default, your rankings are refreshed once per day but you can adjust your check frequency to monthly, weekly, every 3 days, daily, every 12 hours, 6 hours, 4 hours, 2 hours, and even HOURLY!
- What happens to my keyword data when my subscription ends? If your SerpWatch subscription ends, your plan won’t be automatically renewed at the end of the billing cycle, we will stop updating your rank tracking data and you will no longer have access to it. However, all historical data is safe with us and you will be able to access it if you decide to renew your subscription. In case you cancel your subscription before it expires, you will still have access to your historical data and you will also be able to use the tool and get tracking updates until the remainder of your grace period. For more information, check the How to Subscribe help doc.
- Do you have an Affiliate program? Yes, you can earn up to 20% lifetime subscription by recommending your favorite rank tracker to other modern SEO professionals in just 3 easy steps. Check our Affiliate Program page and become an affiliate today!
- What should I do if my question is not on your list? If you don’t find an answer to your question here or in the Knowledge Base FAQs, you can always contact us directly via live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags : SerpWatch Premium Annual