- Name : Website Finder
- Version : 1.0
- OS : Windows
- Type : Software Tool for Searching for Websites
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Website Finder is a software tool for searching for websites by your set criteria. By default the homepage of each website is checked for the criteria but the URL that is returned from Google searches can also be checked.
- Website Finder has three methods of finding websites matching your criteria.
- Crawl a list of websites for matching criteria
- - If you have a list of websites that you would like to check simply paste them in and Website Finder will check the homepage of each one for your set criteria.
- Crawl search results by niche related keywords for matching websites/criteria
- - Enter a list of niche related keywords and Webiste Finder will search Google for all these niche related keywords and check every result (website) for your set criteria. There are two main options with this search, the criteria check can be applied to the result (URL) Google returns or the homepage of the result that is returned.
- Endless crawl for matching websites
- - Enter your seed list of websites to start crawling from and Website Finder will check that inital seed website(s) for your criteria but then also crawl a specified amount of URLs on that website (30 by default) extracting all outbound links and then crawling these outbound websites. This process is repeated endlessly. Website Finder will just keep crawling from website to website checking to see if they match your set criteria.
- Why should I use this tool?
- List of possible uses are but not limited to...
- - Find websites with outdated plugins to market to
- - Find slow websites to sell faster hosting to
- - Find websites with security issues to offer security patching services to
- - Find websites to sell themes to, e.g use the Google search option to find all dog related websites running WordPress and sell them dog related WordPress themes
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Website Finder