- Name : Adobe Substance 3D Sampler
- Version : 3.3.2
- OS : Win/MAC
- Price :
- Type : Ecom Tools
- Homepage : SalePage
What is Adobe Substance 3D Sampler ?
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler is at the heart of the 3D design workflow. Easily transform images of real objects into a photorealistic surface or HDR environment.
Adobe Substance 3D Sampler Key Feature
- Processing of scanned materials using artificial intelligence
- The image-to-material conversion feature removes shadows and generates albedo, roughness, normal and displacement maps with unrivaled accuracy.
- open ecosystem
- Use content anywhere Send your assets directly to Painter and Stager, or use them in your favorite 3D applications.
- Creation of IBL
- Create HDR global lighting in real time from panoramic images. Give them expression and edit with parametric effects or even other light sources.
- Edit in Photoshop
- Send any source image to Photoshop and take advantage of Sampler's advanced direct-sync editing toolset.
- Create spatter atlases
- Scatter leaves, pebbles, and other objects over the material. Use the extensive library of atlases created by our team of 3D experts, or use your own scanned content.
- Parametric effects
- Adding filters. Combine weather and natural phenomena such as moss, snow, water or mud with any existing material.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Adobe Substance 3D Sampler