- GB Name : Jason Fladlien (Rapid Crush) - Genius Webinars
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : Webinars Course
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 170$/12 Peoples + 7$ Fee
- GB Joined : 6/12 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : SalePage
Genius Webinars from Rapid Crush empowers you with the skills and methodology that we have used to create more than $100 million in sales, in multiple markets.
The Genius Webinars course enables you to discover everything you need to utilize the most effective media for sales and communications – Webinars
FE - Jason Fladlien (Rapid Crush) - Genius Webinars – $1997
- Module 1: Offer, Price & Bonuses
- Discover why you should start with your offer, how to price your product or service (and create perceived value with how you present it), and include bonuses that will push your audience over-the-edge to say "yes."
- Module 2: Guarantee, Scarcity & Objections
- Learn the importance of a guarantee, and what type will work best, how and when to use scarcity to motivate your audience, and the only way you should handle any objections potential buyers will throw at you.
- Module 3: Defined Outcome & Step By Step
- Define the outcome you want to achieve with your webinar, and how to break down your content using a step-by-step process to help your audience achieve that result.
- Module 4: Context, Vision, Strategy & Commitment
- Discover how to set up your content so your audience understands why it’s important, create a vision so the audience will believe it, the best way to teach your steps, and how to create micro and macro-commitments to set up your pitch.
- Module 5: Transition
- This portion is to put you into the right mindset as you go into your Close and make you comfortable asking for the YES. Learn the correct way to execute a transition that will create the momentum you need to effectively sell your offer.
- Module 6: Authority
- Learn how to cement your authority status during your introduction, so the audience will know why they should listen to you and believe everything that you share and show during your webinar.
- Module 7: Commitment, Hope, Objections & Intrigue
- Find out how to get the audience to commit to do what you teach them, how to handle objections in advance, create hope for a future that will be better for them after the webinar is over, and hook your audience right from the start.
- Module 8: Putting It All Together
- Discover the importance of creating your presentation while in the right mindset, and our best-practices for putting the pieces you’ve created together and optimizing them into a webinar that gets results.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.