- GB Name : MIT - Master Design Thinking
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : Design Thinking Course
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 28$/110 Peoples + 2$ Fee
- GB Joined : 10/110 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : SalePage
This course basically boils down to developing and launching great products that customers fall in love with.
It is a great addition to anyone who is selling on Amazon or selling a product in general (it helps them develop new products and teaches them how to differentiate from the competition).
Why Master Design Thinking?
Design thinking is a powerful process of problem solving that begins with understanding unmet customer needs. From that insight emerges a process for innovation that encompasses concept development, applied creativity, prototyping, and experimentation. When design thinking approaches are applied to business, the success rate for innovation improves substantially.
FE - MIT - Master Design Thinking – $3300
- Module 1: Design Thinking Skills
- Module 2: Identifying Customer Needs
- Module 3: Product Specifications
- Module 4: Applied Creativity
- Module 5: Prototyping
- Module 6: Design for Services
- Module 7: Product Architecture
- Module 8: Financial Analysis
- Module 9: Design for Environment
- Module 10: Product Development Processes
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : MIT - Master Design Thinking