- GB Name : Essential Addons for Elementor Unlimited
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : Elements Library For Elementor
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 23$/10 Peoples + 2$ Fee
- GB Joined : 8/10 Peoples
- GB Status : Delivered
- Homepage : SalePage
What is Essential Addons ?
Essential Addons for Elementor 2 Most Popular Elements Library For Elementor 200,000+ Happy Users Choose Us As The Best Addons
- 60+ Widgets
- Unlimited Activation
- Free support for 1 year
- Free updates for 1 year
- 25% Renewal Discount
Essential Addons for Elementor Features & Benefits
Essential Addons for Elementor helps you enhance your Elementor page builder capabilities with 65+ creative elements and extensions. Let’s explore the features and benefits of this amazing page builder add-on plugin.
Extends Elementor Page Builder Capabilities
- This plugin extends the Elementor page builder capability with easy-to-use and creative elements. With these creative elements, you can build stunning and fully responsive websites in no time.
100+ Pre-Built Blocks & Templates
- This plugin also comes with hundreds of pre-built, fully-customizable blocks and templates that enable you to create stunning websites on the go. You can access all the premade blocks and templates with ease.
- It even allows you to save templates and designs to a cloud and deploy templates to hundreds of websites in one-click.
Fully Customizable Elements
- Each element offered by Essential Addons is fully customizable. Every element comes with tons of customization options to control every aspect of the design.
- Literally, you can customize any element the way you imagine and craft masterpiece websites.
Light Weight & Responsive
- The Essential Addons plugin is lightweight and won’t slow down your website like other addon plugins in the market. The plugin is fully-optimized for fast loading and instant live editing options.
- Overall, the plugin is super flexible, fast, and responsive and will not slow down your website.
Flexible Element Control Options
- This plugin comes with an easy element control option where you can enable/disable individual elements to make the page load faster and smoother.
- It lets you disable/deactivate unnecessary widgets to help the site load faster to provide a better user experience.
Elementor Expert Support
- Essential Addons comes with a reliable and fast support team. It offers customer support in the forms of live chat, contact forms, and support forums where you can get help from expert representatives.
The Essential Addons plugin comes with powerful extensions for various options such as parallax scrolling, tables of content, content protection, advanced tooltip, and more.
- Content Protection: The content protection extension enables you to protect your content from unauthorized users. This feature allows you to lock the specific content of any page or post with a password.
- Parallax Effect: It allows you to create a parallax scrolling effect on your pages and make them more compelling and visually appealing.
Getting Started with Essential Addons: How Easy is It to Use?
Getting started with Essential Addons for Elementor is straightforward. To start crafting websites, just install the plugin, do some tweaking, and you’re ready to go.
If you want to install and configure Essential Addons, we have featured a step-by-step walkthrough to configuring essential addons elements from scratch.
Step #1: Install & Activate the Plugin
- Login to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New. Then in the search box, type “Essential Addons” and then choose the plugin and click Install Now.
- Once the installation is completed, click “Activate” and it will activate instantly.
- After the activation process, the Essential Addons menu will be added to the dashboard and then it will redirect you to the settings page of the Essentials Addons.
- Now you can switch to the “Elements” tab to find all the available elements and enable/disable them from there.
Step #2: Validating Your Pro Account
- In this step, you will validate your access key so you can access all the premium plan benefits, such as the pro elements.
- Now, open your WPDeveloper account where you have purchased the plugin. From the “My Account” tab, you will see Essential Addons plugin. From there, just copy the license key.
- Activating the License Key:
- Switch back to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to the Essential Addons > General tab. Now paste the license key and click ‘Activate License’.
Step #3: Configuring the Elements
- Configuring Essential Addon elements is quick and easy. It allows you to activate/deactivate elements as per your needs and requirements.
- Initially, just navigate to your WordPress dashboard and then click ‘Essential Addons’. Then switch the ‘Elements’ tabs to easily configure all the Essential Addons elements.
- From the ‘Elements’ & ‘Extensions’ tabs, you can deactivate some of the elements you think aren’t necessary for you. All the changes you make here will be visible on the Elementor sidebar.
- Essential Addons also provides a “Global Control” option to disable or enable all the elements in one go. After making the changes, click ‘Save Settings’ to make all the changes live.
Step #4: Using Essential Addons Elements
- If you have configured the previous step carefully, you’ll be able to find the Essential Addon elements listed in the Elementor sidebar.
- First, open the Elementor editor, then scroll down and find the Essential Addon elements. You can find all the Essential Addons with ease as all the names of its elements start with EA.
- To edit any element, just drag it to the builder interface, as you usually do with the Elementor page builder. Once you drop it, you’ll see the ‘Content’ and ‘Style’ tabs right with many customization options.
- Also, the ‘Advanced’ tab will display the same customization options for every element.
- From the ‘Layout’ tab of your section, you’ll find the ‘EA Particles’ along with the ‘EA Parallax’ extensions. In order to use the ‘Advanced Tooltip’ extension, click on ‘Edit’ right where you want to display the tooltip.
- Then switch to the ‘Advanced’ tab, enable the “EA Advanced Tooltip” extension, and you’re done.
This was a quick overview of how you can make tweaks on the elements and configure them easily. You can make as many customizations as you want using the walkthrough we have featured.
Essential Addons Pros
- Fully customizable elements
- Flexible element control options
- Responsive and fast customer support
- The plugin is lightweight and fully responsive
- Provides 29+ elements + extensions for free
- Extends the Elementor page builder capability
- Pro plan includes 65+ elements with powerful extensions
- Comes with pre-built 100+ customizable blocks and templates
Essential Addons Cons
- The plugin isn’t compatible with WPML