- GB Name : Picter Pro Plan
- OS : Anything
- Type : Creator Collaborate Tool
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : $12.5/20 Peoples + $1 Fee
- GB Joined : 17/20 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : JV Page
What is Picter ?
Picter is a tool for teams to organize, review, approve, and share creative assets with team members and clients.
- Share for review
- Unlimited projects
- Share for presentation
- Share inbox link
- On image annotations
- Approval flags
- Custom collections
- Email support and tutorials
- Real-time sync
- Edit while uploading
- Professional file formats
- Highest security standards
- Team management
Picter Can do for you
- Pinpointed Comments and Markups – our team mates can leave comments and markups on your photos or output. This makes the collaboration process a lot easier.
- Team Management – Picter allows you to not only collaborate with your team but also manage your team. You can assign dedicated roles for each member and allow access to data.
- Highest Security Standards – You won’t have to worry about your content’s security when using Picter. All your data will be kept safe and you won’t have to worry about them begin corrupted highest security standards.
- Professional File Formats – The template or file formats on Picter are not designed for random or casual posts. They are designed for professional use and for excellent branding.
- Edit While Uploading – Perhaps one of the most frustrating part of creating content is having to wait for some stuff to upload before you can edit. You can continue editing while uploading more content.
- Real-Time Sync – This is one of the best features to have in a tool like Picter. It automatically syncs all your data the moment that you make changes so you won’t have to wait long for your team mates to see them too.
- Email Support and Tutorials – This feature is great for beginners. It has email support and tutorials so that you won’t lose your way when using the software.
- Approval Flags – There are flags for approval that can be used for those posts or content that have already been approved and are ready to be used.
- Share – You and your team mates can share content for presentation and as inbox links. This way, you can use the software not only for creating and collaborating but also for publishing and sharing.
- Unlimited Projects – You will have lots of projects for your campaign for sure and Picter is ready for that. Using this software means that you can do as many projects as you can without having to worry about your limits or credits.
Picter Who should use it?
- Marketing & creative teams: Looking to simplify the approval of visual assets among team members, collaborators and clients.
- Digital agencies: Looking to streamline their creative review workflow, simply and efficiently.
- Designers, photographers and content producers: Looking for a sleek way to present their work and receive client feedback.
- Visual educators & students: Looking for an easy solution to perform online portfolio reviews and give feedback on work in progress.
Things to Note About Picter
- It’s not compatible with iPads even when just putting annotations.
- There is no way to control which data specific users have access to.
- It does not have any other options other than “Approved:. Nothing else. It would be great to have other options like “Approved; Needs Changes” or “Rejected” to help managers and content creators collaborate more efficiently.
Tags : Picter Pro Plan