- GB Name : WP Compress Professional Plan LTD
- OS : Anything
- Type : CDN Plugin
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : $18/10 Peoples + $2 Fee
- GB Joined : 6/10 Peoples
- GB Status : Delivered
- Homepage : JV Page
What is WP Compress ?
WP Compress intelligently adapts images and scripts based on the incoming visitor for faster load times, lower bounce rates, and a better user experience.
- Universal jаvascript (for non-WP sites)
- Real-time image optimization
- Lightning-fast hybrid CDN
- Adapt images by device
- Generate WebP images
- Lazy-load images
- Optimize and serve CSS and jаvascript
- Retina device support
- Preserve EXIF data
- External URL support (S3, Offload, etc.)
- Remote management
- MainWP bulk linking tool
- Email reports
- Non-WordPress version
The best features
By using WP Compress, you can supercharge your site by adjusting images and scripts for incoming visitors. WP Compress has the following main features:
- Optimizing images: It Optimises images and in real-time to improve site performance, lower bounce rate, and give users a better user experience
- Customization Limits: Set a monthly client quota, send custom branded reports, and manage all linked sites using one centralized portal.
- Backups: In contrast to many other plugins, WP Compress stores this information in the cloud rather than your server, which could save you space. This is one of the plugin’s unique properties.
- Night-time optimization: When uploading an image, you can optimize it during the off-peak hours rather than soon after.
- Preserve EXIF dаta: You can choose whether to keep the EXIF data.
- Hide WP Compress: A unique feature is that you can hide all traces of WPCompress from your Media Library screen.
- Exclude certain images: With Smush, EWWW, and Optimole, this is an ideal alternative that lets you select images that don’t need to optimize.
- WebP Conversion: With Media Library Compress WebP you can compress images, resize images on the go, and even create WebP images from non-web images.
- Local Optimizing: By using the Local Optimization feature, you reduce the physical footprint of your pages, allowing them to load faster and help reduce bandwidth. When not using Local Optimization, you can use Real-Time Optimization. You can also optimize images upon upload.
How does WP Compress work?
- Furthermore, installing WPCompress is as easy as going to your Dashboard, selecting Plugins > Add New and searching for WPCompress. Or you can also grab it right from the WordPress.org repository:
- It’s a simple matter of linking your WordPress site to your WPCompress Cloud API account, and then you’re ready to go!
- Upon clicking the “Get Started” button, then after you will notify to create an account by entering your email address.
- When you sign up for WPCompress, a unique API key gets generated and sent to you by email. Once you receive your API key, please navigate to the main interface.
- Some features disabled by default. And the free plan does allow you to test the service, yet, keep in mind that you get 1,000 images with no powerups included. Hence, After using all your credits, you will be notified to upgrade.
- With WPCompress, it’s easy to link your website, and you’ll get real-time optimization in minutes. The platform also lets you send detailed, client-specific reports in an email each month.
- In short, WPCompress is a solid WordPress plugin for building multi-sites that gives you complete control over assigning credits, building custom reports, and managing the various linked sites.
WP Compress Pros:
- Adding sites is easy in both methods.
- Speed increases reported in both methods
- Improved soles visually with both methods.
- There are options available for custom reporting, branding, and agency mode.
WP Compress Cons:
- There is no help documentation for non-WordPress users.
- There seem to be no advanced CSS features in your system with the non-WordPress method