- GB Name : The Charming Cold Open Template Pack
- OS : Anything
- Type : Cold pitches
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : $90/20 Peoples + $10 Fee
- GB Joined : 17/20 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : JV Page
This template pack is focused 100% on new opening cold pitches.
Folks have been asking me for a while for new templates – with new opening lines, closing lines, calls to action, and all the juicy bits in between.
I wanted to create a pack that finds more ‘ways in’. Different reasons to get in touch. Different hooks. And dare I say it, more daring, creative, and interesting approaches.
This pack contains a variety of brand new templates that don’t use any of the same joke formulas or devices that previous template packs contained.
- A WAY OVER THE TOP cold messaging sequence to send to prospects entitled “THE TOP 5 REASONS YOU SHOULD WORK WITH ME” – This can be personalised if your prospect has sufficient information on their public social media profiles.
- A daring, stark, and hilariously desperate cold pitch that most people won’t send but that just might work.
- A comical cold pitch containing hilarious copy, and a blatantly photoshopped picture of you and the client.
- A fun message to send to prospects when you’re procrastinating on other more boring work.
- A personalised invitation and follow-up message to send prospects on LinkedIn based on their profile – and their recommendations.
- A sweet message to send companies of which you’re a regular customer / loyal advocate.
- A charm-soaked message to send to gatekeepers, to cajole them into mentioning you to their boss.
- An alluring letter to send to entire departments at businesses you’d like to do business with.
- A delightful message to send someone you look up to for mentoring in a way that stands out and gets a response.
- A sweet but confident message for getting the attention of companies with marketing campaigns you personally enjoy.
- An audacious craigslist post offering your services to local businesses in your area.
- A provocative job board ad you can post to win copywriting leads.
- A disarming direct message to respond to jobs posted on LinkedIn or Facebook.
- A “buddy-buddy” cold pitch to send to prospects who run Facebook ads or Google AdWords campaigns that really should be improved.
- A new & improved (and more succinct) cold pitch to send to invite yourself onto podcasts.
- A fun social media post in the form of a job advert that’s actually an amusing pitch for your ideal client.
- A ridiculous opening gambit where you go way overboard on the personalisation of your message, mocking the ridiculous amount of information you’ve been able to assemble from your social media sleuthing.
- A yet further amusing opening gambit to send to prospects who have little to no information on their social media platforms.
- A gutsy cold pitch that combines copy and a brief introductory video of yourself.