- GB Name : TrustedSignals Lifetime (PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP)
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : tools trading
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 37.45$/20 Peoples + 3$ Fee
- GB Joined : 10/20 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : SalePage
Does it work with stocks or cryptos?
Works on all Crypto’s, Forex, Stocks, Altcoins, Indexes, and metals since it works with trend line data.
Does this Indicator Repaint?
This indicator is DOES NOT Repaint! In fact, NONE of our published indicators or strategies will repaint!
Does this indicator work with a free TradingView Account?
You can use the Trusted Signals Indicators with a free TradingView account, but keep in mind, with a free account you can only set up one live alert and only have up to three indicators on your chart active at one time. If you would like more alerts simply upgrade to a pro or premium.
How can I cancel my subscription?
Canceling is very easy even though you will love our indicators and end up getting the lifetime membership message us directly at [email protected]
How long does it take to get access after purchasing?
Once signed up please allow a few hours for us to give you access on the backend even though it should only take a few minutes if you provided your correct tradingview username at checkout.
Will the price of my subscription ever change?
No, the price you signed up for is the price you will keep! That's why you should take advantage of the special low pricing now! We will increase price as we grow and have extra tools added to our website.
- Our Dashboard displays the most relevant data from all of our features in real-time.
- Quickly identifies market trends with visual buy/sell alerts on the chart.
- Ideal educational tool and guide for new traders looking to practice drawing Fibonacci retracements.
- Support and Resistance is one of the most used techniques in technical analysis now you can automate this.
- Automatically draws Trendlines based on the Lookback period the user inputs. Trendlines can be used to confirm trends.
- Candle Patterns that show potential market reversal points. The script has 3 different types of signals, which can be individually turned on and off
- Quick guide to which currencies you might want to trade, and which might be worth staying away from. If a certain currency is very strong, and another suddenly turns weaker, you may find a trading opportunity.
- Divergences are powerful tools that assess the price momentum and the likelihood of a price reversal. Overbought or oversold alerts help ease your entry and exit areas.
- When the majority of the meters turn blue, it is a sign the market is heading up. When the majority of the meters turn red, it is a sign the market is going down.
- This indicator identifies swing points and trends. It also draws higher highs(HH), lower highs(LH), lower lows(LL), and higher lows(HL)
- The exponential moving average (EMA) is a technical chart indicator that tracks the price of over time. This will give you better idea of trend direction.
- This indicator will plot a line on your chart that shows the highest high point during any given point of time directly on your chart.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.