- GB Name : Nozzle Advanced Plans
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : Rank Tracker
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 27$/10 Peoples + 2$ Fee
- GB Joined : 5/10 Peoples
- GB Status : Delivered
- Homepage : SalePage
What is Nozzle ?
Nozzle is a full search engine results page (SERP) monitoring tool that gives you access to all the data for every keyword relevant to your brand. Nozzle allows you to track SEO keywords on custom schedules, including pulling data on an hourly, daily, monthly, or quarterly basis.
Your team can benefit by tracking more keywords less often to create a solid overview of your industry's entire SERP landscape. Plus, you can track your most important keywords more frequently, so you can learn about rank fluctuations for high-priority keywords and respond with the right SEO adjustments way before your competitors do.
- Brand tracking and monitoring
- Unlimited competitor analysis
- Flexible real-time scheduling
- SERP dаta: Metrics, rank, keyword groups, global and local, devices and OS, and ads
- Agency tools: Segment teams and clients, aggregated views and bulk keyword management, and unlimited users
- Integrations: Tableau, Google Data Studio, Domo, Power BI, Big Query, API, and CSV
The best features
- Brand Tracking & Monitoring: One is not bound to a single site using most of the SERP tracking software as Nozzle helps in tracking as many domains as you desire. It makes it simpler to track brands, URLs, and properties through multiple sites.
- Useful Analysis: Just check the share-of-voice dashboard in the Nozzle tool and you will easily know the unknown competitors categorized by domain, subdomain, and URL which will be detected instantly.
- Flexible Planning: As we know that all the keyword is not the same and that is why the Nozzle is the only software that enables real-time planning for search engines that lets you divide your keywords into as many diverse scheduling pails as you like. You may precisely monitor your keywords every day, every hour, or also every 5 minutes and along with watch for thousands more by planning them weekly or monthly, without any extra expense.
- Multiple Domain Check: To scrutinize one's website and the social media traffic in one place, then one can link your social media accounts with your website in the dashboard.
- SERP dаta: Nozzle may show you information that has no connection with it for many other tools that you possibly can't even imagine like- Adjusted Rank which is an organic rank of a website and Pixel Height that shows the percentage of the screen space a brand link with the covers, these are just a few examples of the vast information that It makes accessible to one for analyzing their SERP.
How to use Nozzle?
- Analyse the data for any of your competitors and with no restrictions
- Then you can break down which domains and URLs own all the featured snippets in your industry of your website.
- See which competitors’ listings contain the features like sitelinks, reviews, ratings, price, or FAQ schema.
- You can discover which of your competitors is owning the most top spots across your whole keyword list.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What kinds of users and organization types does Nozzle work with? It is found to work with mostly these users and organization types: the Mid Size Business, Small Business, Freelance, Enterprise, Nonprofit, and Government.
- What languages does Nozzle support in its product? It supports the English language in their product.
- Does Nozzle offer a free trial to its users? Yes, It offers a free trial.
Tags : Nozzle Advanced Plans