- GB Name : Gifing Lifetime
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : Video and GIF library
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 23$/10 Peoples + 2$ Fee
- GB Joined : 5/10 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : SalePage
What is Gifing ?
Gifing is a Video and GIF library with tons of stunning content to promote your business. GIFs are an excellent way of personalising your content and making it more interactive. Gifing lets you do exactly that. Browse through millions of High-Quality GIFs and Videos to find the perfect match for your content needs!
- 500 Video Downloads/month
- 1000 GIF Downloads/month
- All Other Features and Future Updates to Gifing
- Non-Stackable Plan
- 60 Days Refund Policy
Why Use GIFs for Video Ads?
- Video ads give you a chance to stand out as people today are watching more and more videos. At the same time, attention spans are constantly shrinking, so posting long videos isn’t the best strategy. Concise videos and GIFs, on the other hand, are just right to capture your audience’s attention. If a picture is worth a thousand words, a moving picture such as a GIF is worth at least 10,000. Gifing provides instant access to the perfect GIF or video when you need it. Facebook started allowing advertisers to use GIFs in their ads, but this is still a relatively new practice that many businesses haven’t jumped on board with yet.
- A GIF is a valuable marketing tool, but its real purpose is to call attention to your ad. Your call to action, offer, and product/service is what ultimately determines how many leads or sales you make. However, getting people to notice you in the first place is the first step, and this is getting more challenging with every passing year. Gifing can be your secret weapon that makes all of your ads stand out.
The Advantages of Gifing
You can find GIFs from many sources. You can also make your own, which is worth doing if you want something exclusive and branded. However, for general usage, several ways of using Gifing can help your marketing.
- Speed and convenience. Once you start using GIFs, you’ll find that you’ll want to use them often. Gifing saves you the time of having to search for the ideal GIF or spend time creating one.
- Using images you find online is always risky, especially when you’re using them for marketing. When you subscribe to Gifing, you can be sure you have a right to use the videos.
- Many of the same images and videos are circulating on the internet. Gifing creates a great deal of original content in-house, which means it’s not circulating everywhere. Of course, other subscribers can use the same images, but usage is still relatively limited compared to many other GIFs you’ll see online.
- Diversity of topics and formats. Gifing lets you express any type of feeling for any type of business or situation. Additionally, you can find formats compatible with every platform such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, email, etc.
- Made for marketers. While you can choose among many categories, Gifing specializes in GIFs and videos for marketing. You’ll find many sub-categories for businesses such as Launch Announcement, Limited Offer, and more.
Guidelines for Choosing the Right GIFs
As GIFs get more popular, new ones are created daily. How do you choose the best ones for a particular ad, product, or post? Consider these questions:
- What is your purpose? Are you trying to build brand visibility, sell a product, or get people to click on an ad?
- Is the GIF relevant? When you browse GIFs, it may be tempting to use one that’s funny or clever. However, it’s also good to remain consistent with your branding. Gifing has a broad enough selection that you can almost always find something that connects with your business or product.
- Does your text go well with the GIF? If you’re using text with your GIF for a call to action, it’s best to keep it short and concise. Too many words will distract viewers. The whole point of a GIF is to engage people with visuals. Use text sparingly.
- Are you using the correct format? As noted, Gifing lets you choose GIFs and videos in multiple formats. You must use the format that fits the platform you’re using.
Tags : Gifing Lifetime