- GB Name : JetFormBuilder PRO Unlimited Annual
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : WordPress Form Builder
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 8$/10 Peoples + 1$ Fee
- GB Joined : 5/10 Peoples
- GB Status : Delivered
- Homepage : SalePage
What is JetFormBuilder ?
JetFormBuilder is a powerful form builder plugin for WordPress with a vast number of features and options to create any kind of form.
What is even more interesting is that JetFormBuilder lets you create forms in Gutenberg. Currently, WordPress and Gutenberg editor doesn’t have in-built options that allow to build and style forms.
FE - JetFormBuilder - $79/y
- 17 Form Fields (blocks)
- Repeater Field (block)
- Multi Column Layouts
- Add custom html
- Dynamic Pre-Filled Values
- Masked input (Placeholder text)
- Required Fields
- Error messages
- Invisible reCapcha vers 3
- Multistep Form
- Step indicator
- Chat & Zoom Call Support
- Front-end Post Submission
- Address Autocomplete
- Schedule Forms
- Limit Forms Responses
- Save Form Progress
- User Registration
- Redirect to the Page
- Form Records
- Conditional Logic
- Dynamic Values (pre-sets)
- Calculated Content
- File Uploads
- Regular & Addons Updates
- Email Marketing, CRM, Automation
- Active Campaign
JetFormBuilder The best features
- Conditional logic – Change form field visibility conditions for any form field. You can decide which fields will be shown and when they will be displayed by working with the appropriate JetFormBuilder block.
- Repeater field – Repeater creates an interface to add and remove a repeatable group of input elements. You can use a Repeater field to add a group of fields any number of times.
- Hidden fields – System fields that aren’t intended for user views can be a problem. This feature can be used to turn certain form fields invisible on the frontend so that that information will be hidden from site visitors.
- Field value generator function – Generate the field values dynamically using three available functions.
- JetEngine forms migration – A single click of the mouse is all that’s required to be able to duplicate JetEngine created forms to Gutenberg.
- Editable post-submit messages – You can either add or edit default messages.
- Calculated content – Create Order and Calculator forms with advanced and simple calculations using Calculated field type.
- Spam protection and filtering – Add Google reCAPTCHA to forms.
- File uploads – You can determine if all users, non-registered users, or registered users can attach files to the forms that are available on your website.
- Form submit type – Choose either AJAX or page reload option.
- Drag and drop editor – The editor allows you to drag different content blocks and place them anywhere on a page.
- Input mask – Alphanumeric, alphabetic and numeric masks can be used. Simple copy and paste one you want to use to make it work.
- Numbers range generator – Dynamically generate a range of numbers to be used in Checkbox, Select & Radio Fields.
- Inline fields editing – Edit descriptions and field labels.
- Form validation – Verify information entered in a form. You can then prevent or allow the user who entered that data to submit the form.
- Form patterns – This feature simplifies the creation of subscription forms, booking forms, profiles, applications, login, register, and contact forms by granting access to Form Patterns.
- Save form progress – Form progress will be saved automatically. If information entry is interrupted for any reason, the content supplied by the particular user will be retained.
- Address autocomplete – As many as five different addresses can be suggested automatically once a person starts entering information in the Address field.
- Limit form responses – Users are prohibited from sending multiple forms, and the amount of overall form submissions is restricted.
- Select field autocomplete – Allows to auto-fill dynamically certain fields.
- Schedule forms – The open and close dates for when a particular form is available.
- User login – Add this option to form and let users log in.
- Advanced color picker – Manage the color opacity of the frontend form fields.
- There is a free version. You can purchase a Pro version if you need more features.
- Easy to use interface.
- Visual builder allows you to monitor form look throughout the form building process.
- Create various types of forms.
- Accept payments via forms.
- 21+ different field blocks, 11 possible actions, and 18+ dynamic and static essential form features.
- Enable file uploads and restrict who can use the upload feature.
- Create multi-step forms.
- The pro version is relatively inexpensive.
- Schedule forms.
- Use conditional logic.
- Save form progress.
- Packed with various features.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.