- Name : WikiRobot Professional
- Version : 1.0.35
- OS : Windows
- Type : Wiki Submission
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
WikiRobot is the best and the most complete wiki solution on the market.It's a Wiki posting software that will create backlinks to your website in a matter of minutes.
- Multiple CMS Support : WikiRobot currently supports the following platforms: MediaWiki, DokuWiki, TWiki, WikkaWiki, MacOS Wiki, TikiWiki and MoinMoin. New platforms are being constantly added.
- Local Database Storage WikiRobot uses local database. That means everything that happens (e.g. when you add sites to a project or create an article) in WikiRobot is stored in the database and stays there until you delete it.
- [b]Multithreaded : Up to 200 threads can be used for every imaginable action = blazing fast action! For those of you that don't know what threads are: simply said it's like having 200 browsers open doing all the work simultaneously in the background.
- Proxy Support : Anonymous and private HTTP proxies can be used with WikiRobot. It comes with a handy proxy handling interface that includes checking if proxies are alive, measuring response time, etc. When using proxies, they're always being rotated to prevent unwanted bans.
- Captcha Support : We have built in captcha solving engine, that will solve the simplest captcha types. DeathByCaptcha, De-Captcher, ImageTyperz, GSA Captcha Breaker and Captcha Sniper are also supported. You can also solve captcha manually by entering text from images or answering questions.
- Spinning : SpinRewriter, SpinnerChief, WordAI and The Best Spinner are supported in WikiRobot. That means all the content rewriting is like a walk in the park - easy and simple. Nested spinning is also supported.
- Powerful Scheduler : Jobs, consisting of tasks (Registration, E-mail Confirmation, Posting, Link Verification) are added through a simple wizard. Each task can: run once (date/time specified by user), or repeat: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly. Number of sites can be specified for each task. Tasks can be chained (with delay).
- WikiBase : WikiBase is a huge database of working and postable wiki sites that is constantly being refreshed and monitored. There are literally thousands of working sites available in WikiBase.
- Links Indexing : WikiRobot comes with a built in pinger, so your link building efforts won't go unnoticed. We have also integrated with Indexification, Linklicious and LinkPipeline which will do wonders to your links.
- Export Links : WikiRobot can export both only posted or also already verified links. It can export them in a simple TXT file or in a much more in-depth Excel format (that includes site's platform, PR, do-follow status, etc.). Ideal for those that sell wiki services or anyone else that just wants a pretty report.
- Live Links Checker : Posted articles can easily be checked for link presence. You can also easily export only live links.
- Logging Facility : Sometimes everything doesn't go according to the plan. There can be lots of reasons for failure and with WikiRobot you'll always know what's wrong. Every action and result can be logged and reviewed at a later time.
- Sites Filters : You can easily filter individual project and WikiBase sites to target exactly the ones you want. Some of the filters include: Do-Follow filter, PageRank filter, Captcha Filter, Platform Filter, .edu & .gov Filter, etc.
- Blacklists : We all know that sites in a "bad neighbourhood" can have a negative impact on your rankings. That's why WikiRobot allows you to add bad sites to a blacklist. This way you can exclude them from your link building.
- Spyntax support for various fields
- Custom coded in C#
- Actions retry/delay
- Drip feeding
- Automatic Account Settings Generation
- Built-in Article Scraper
- Platform And PR Checker
- Dead Sites Test / Removal
- Duplicates Removal
- Lots Of Customizability And Settings
- Automatic Updates
- Beautiful And Intuitive User Interface
- Detailed User's Manual And Community Forum
- Extensive Support
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : WikiRobot