- GB Name : Daniel Throssell - Market Detective
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : Amazing market research course
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 40$/40 Peoples + 3.2$ Fee
- GB Joined : 10/40 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : SalePage
Market Detective is my original, five-step, graded system for doing market research on any freelance copywriting job.
- Ever wondered what you should do before you even start a job? Gotcha covered
- When I was in charge of doing market research for Australia’s fastest-selling #1 bestseller, we practically surveyed an entire country … and had to deal with tens of thousands of responses. This trick is a godsend for automatically finding the best stuff without going crazy
- This is a concept I invented called the Journey to This Moment. And it centres on knowing three specific ‘moments’ in your customer’s experience that make your copy skyscrapers more powerful. Yet I’ve honestly never seen anyone teach this concept the way I teach it, or in as much depth as I do.
- Market Detective isn’t intended to be a ‘writing’ course … but I do show you how to turn your research into a lead.
- You get to see the full screen recordings of almost the entire writing process of this very sales page you’re reading now.
- One student told me: “Your ‘customer zukan’ document is the single best plan for organizing market research I’ve ever seen.
- If you ever feel like “I just can’t find anything good”, these two lessons are just what the doctor ordered
- Want to know what Facebook ads your competition are running? Or even … how their sales letters are performing? Check out these two videos
- One copywriter’s reaction to this video: “Oh my days was that impressive. I was getting stressed just watching you.”
- What should you do if you literally can’t find anything good online? You do what I show you in this video
- Each of the five stages of my system comes with exact, if-then instructions for when you can STOP researching, or if you need to go further.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.