- Name : Atomic Mail Verifier
- Version : 9.41
- OS : Windows
- Type : Mail Verifier
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
After conducting market research and obtaining a list of email addresses, one of the most important tasks for effective email marketing is to verify the existence of email addresses. This will help you to avoid sending messages to nonexistent email addresses
The program uses three methods to verify the validity of email addresses. This allows you to check addresses quickly and efficiently. All procedures are performed in multithread mode, and they use all the features of the Internet channel.
Simply upload the list of addresses into the program, click “Check” – and you can go on with your day. Free email verifier no longer requires your participation and will carefully analyze email addresses, presenting, as a result, the status of each address (whether the mailbox exists, is it correct, and so on).
Periodically checking your email addresses with the use of email verifier software is a very useful practice. In such a way you can drop out many invalid contacts of your customer database. With a great variety of features, Atomic Mail Verifier is a market leader. Its detailed check will make your mailing list relevant. By choosing email address verifier, you made the right and rational investment towards the development of your business. Features like quick verification speed, unlimited lists, export and import opportunities, and integration with other Atomic products will make you a fan of this free bulk email verifier!
Three-level validity check
You can verify emails in three steps. This three-level validity check gives the most effective results. Each of the three steps can be executed separately, or combined to form one big verification process. The steps are:
- Syntax check. This is basic verification. Addressesare checked for correspondence to the RFC registration.
- Domain check. The domain’s existence is checked. In the case of a nonexistent domain, the email address would also be nonexistent.
- Email address check. This is the last step of full verification. Atomic Mail Verifier searches for a domain’s SMTP server, and checks the user’s existence.
With such reliable verification, you can exclude as many nonexistent email addresses as possible. You will also prevent deletion of truly valid emails using an email list cleaning software.
The user is free to choose the necessary type of validation:
- Standard. This type of check involves standard verification algorithms.
- Advanced validation. If you’ve got multiple domains, this type of validation will be especially effective. In the filter settings, pick out the domains you want to be checked. Advanced validation dramatically increases the quality of email verification and have an effect on email open rate for future campaigns.
You have the opportunity to set rules for existing domains. You just need to select a domain and specify a rule for it. What does a rule look like? It is a kind of default status for selected domains. Here are some available rules:
- Always “Correct”
- Always “Incorrect”
- Always “Missed”
- Always “Unchecked”
Filter rule existence provides a good opportunity to control the process of verification.
Verification with Facebook
The program gives users the opportunity to check the validity of emails and the existence of their owners by checking for accounts on Facebook. At the end of the verification process, the user gets all information available about the email address’ owner from his or her personal Facebook page.
Mailing list import
You can load lists from:
- *.doc, *.docx, *.txt, *.xls, and *.xlsx files
- Outlook Address Book
- Due to the program’s full integration with other Atomic products, mailing lists can be imported directly from Atomic Lead Extractor, Atomic Newsgroup Explorer, and Atomic WHOIS Explorer.
Atomic Mail Verifier supports several types of proxy servers: Socks 4 proxy, Socks 4a proxy, and Socks 5 proxy.
You can manually set the settings of your proxy server (“General Settings / Proxy”). The program constantly monitors the proxy servers. The frequency of proxy checks are also set by the user.
All the verified addresses can be saved to:
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Open Office (Writer, Calc)
- Text file
The saved document will contain only existing addresses. If you need to export all email addresses (correct, incorrect, and unchecked) to a different file format, use Export Wizard. It will save the data in the form of columns with names and statuses.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Atomic Mail Verifier