- Name : Google Maps Extractor
- Version : 3.30
- OS : Windows
- Type : Local Marketing Tools
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Google Maps Data Extractor is a tool that captures contact information such as business name, address, phone number, email address, website address, zip code and other important information from Google maps. Our software use Google maps api to generate a list of leads in few seconds. You can search by any category or keyword like restaurants, architects, hotels etc and in any location, city, state or country. You can use zip codes or a radius in meters to get more specific results. Now you will be able to generate sales leads right from Google maps, you can make more business contacts and be productive like never before. if you wish to do bulk emailing or bulk sms marketing to a targeted category, then this is one of the best software that will help you fetch the phone numbers and email addresses of your target categories.
- Multiple Category & Location : You can extract data from multiple categories and locations by just entering the location names and categories. This will save your time. after you have entered the list of cities and cagegories, just start and minimize the software.. it will work all by itself.
- Transferrable Licence : You can transfer the software licence from one computer to some other computer. this is handy if you have lost your computer, or if it crashes or stolen. You will have full access to transfer the licence.
- Extraction speed : The software will extract data at the rate of 1-2 contacts per second.. Since the data is extracted directly using Google maps API, its easier to extract contacts faster.
- Export capabilities : After the data has been extracted, the data can be exported in .csv or .xsl format. You can even select the kind of fileds that you wish to export.
- Support Multiple Proxies : You can use one or several proxies to protect your identity. Application can change randomly the current proxy in each request from a list that you provide.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Total Comments 1