- Name : DesktopCatcher
- Version : 8.5
- OS : Windows
- Type : Expired Domain Finder Tools
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Automatically Catch Top-Quality Expired Domains for Registration Fee!
Build Your Private Blog Network or Domain Portfolio with DesktopCatcher
DesktopCatcher comes stacked with great features that you won’t find in other publicly available domain drop catching software out on the market. Browse through the listed features below and see why both SEO experts and domainers everywhere use it daily! finding expired domains, to setting up the registrars and catching them!
- API Drop Catcher : api The API Drop Catcher the most popular feature within our unique domain application. This standard feature gives you the ability to enable up to twelve different domain registrar APIs which will run simultaneously to try and register the expired domains which you are wanting to drop catch and own. These registrars include DynaDot, Moniker, Gandi, ResellerClub, InterNetX, Fabulous, OnlineNIC, eNom, RRPproxy, Internet.bs, MijnDomeinReseller and NameSilo.
- WhoIs Drop Catcher : whois The WhoIs Drop Catcher is a separate feature which utilizes the VeriSign whois server to check domain availability by sending direct whois lookup requests. Once VeriSign tells the software that a domain has dropped and become available for new registration, it will then be instantly registered using any of the three registrars which you have enabled! Supported registrars for the WhoIs Drop Catcher feature include NameCheap, Internet.bs and eNom.
- IDN Drop Catcher : idndropcatcher Our IDN Drop Catcher is one of the newest tools added into the DesktopCatcher arsenal. This tool allows you to drop catch expired IDN domains in a variety of different languages utilizing the DynaDot API. Those who enjoy drop catching internationalized domain names can do so in languages including Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Aragonese, Armenian, Assamese, Asturian, Avestan, Awadhi, Azerbaijani, Balinese, Baluchi, Basa, Bashkir, and over 50 others!
- Bulk Domain Analyzer : moz Analyze large lists of domain names for a variety of different SEO metrics using the Bulk Domain Analyzer feature. This tool utilizes the MOZ API and lets you quickly pull different metrics including Page Authority, Domain Authority, Spam Score, MozRank, and Link Counts for as many domains as you'd like. Load and then analyze large lists of expiring domains to see which ones have decent SEO value. Then, drop catch them for private blog network development!
- Bulk Domain Availability Checker : availability-checker This tool is one that many SEO experts use daily! It offers three different methods for checking domain availability on extremely large domain lists. Unlike the features above which will check domain availability dozens of times per minute, this tool only checks them once. SEO experts scrape large lists of domains from high authority websites and then use this tool to see if any are available. It's a great method for finding authoritative domains that dropped months ago!
- Search Deleted Domains : searchdeleteddomains Pull and browse through full lists of expired domain names (Pulled Directly via NameJet Feed) and find which ones you want to try and drop catch with DesktopCatcher using a variety of different filtering options. Preview lists for upcoming days (Up to 5 in Advance) and then search through them before their scheduled drop date. Users will also have the ability to pull domain lists from years in the past and use the same filtering options as well!
- One-by-One Mode : 1x1 This feature increases your odds of successfully catching more COM/NET domains by focusing on one specific domain at a time. Rather than constantly cycling through every single domain in your list, this feature will arrange your domains in their proper drop order and then focus all requests on just the first domain dropping for the day. Once that domain has been registered (by you or someone else) it will then automatically move onto the next.
- Run on Schedule : scheduler Start and stop your drop catching activities automatically using the scheduler feature! You can choose to specify your desired time frame, or just click one of the preset time frames which you can set for yourself at anytime. Either way, our software will then automatically start and stop checking your desired domain names at its scheduled times; Whether you’re in front of the computer or not! (Computer must not be Shutdown or in Sleep Mode)
- Search Deleted Domains
- Bulk Domain MOZ Checker
- Bulk Domain Availability Checker
- IDN Domain Drop Catcher
- Bulk Anchor Text Checker
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.