- Name : Telegram Group Scraper
- Version : 8.7.9
- OS : Windows
- Type : Telegram Grroup Scraper
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Telegram Scraper is an excellent tool for exporting competitor group and channel members and add them to your own group or channel.Telegram marketing is easier and a cost-effective method for promoting your business and services. The gathering of niche-based audience via scrapping complies fully with telegram’s terms of services 2022 API.
- 1. It is necessary to create a Telegram API before scraping by logging into my.telegram.org using your registered contact details.
- 2. On the menu bar, there will be an option called API. You have to click on the API development tools and fill in the required details.
- 3. Give an app name of your choice and click on submit.
- 4. You will receive a telegram api_id and telegram api_hash on the next screen. These details have to be saved as they help you to log into Telegram API.
- 5. Telegram telethon has to be installed in your system for proceeding with further steps. Telethon is a MT Proto API Telegram client library that works via Python 3. It acts as a source of interaction with Telegram API. Telethon ha both async and sync modules but async module is a preferred choice.
- 6. Sync modules from Telethon Library has to be imported.
- 7. Clients object has to be initiated using the credentials saved earlier. If your account is not yet authorised, an authorisation one-time password would be sent to your Telegram account.
- 8. After logging in, a .session extension file has to be created.
- 9. Create a list of all the Telegram groups and channels that fall under your niche. While creating a list, focus on mega or super groups.
- 10. Two functions have to be created- GetDialogsRequest and InputPeerEntry.
- 11. A number has to given as an input and the required group has to be selected.
- 12. This would give you a list of Telegram group members or channel subscribers. This data can be stored as a CSV or text file for adding subscribers or members.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.