- Name : Telegram Group Scraper
- Version : 14.1
- OS : Windows
- Type : Telegram Grroup Scraper
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
About Telegram Group Scraper
Telegram Scraper is an excellent tool for exporting competitor group and channel members and add them to your own group or channel.Telegram marketing is easier and a cost-effective method for promoting your business and services. The gathering of niche-based audience via scrapping complies fully with telegram’s terms of services 2022 API.
Telegram Group Scraper's Key Features
- 1. It is necessary to create a Telegram API before scraping by logging into my.telegram.org using your registered contact details.
- 2. On the menu bar, there will be an option called API. You have to click on the API development tools and fill in the required details.
- 3. Give an app name of your choice and click on submit.
- 4. You will receive a telegram api_id and telegram api_hash on the next screen. These details have to be saved as they help you to log into Telegram API.
- 5. Telegram telethon has to be installed in your system for proceeding with further steps. Telethon is a MT Proto API Telegram client library that works via Python 3. It acts as a source of interaction with Telegram API. Telethon ha both async and sync modules but async module is a preferred choice.
- 6. Sync modules from Telethon Library has to be imported.
- 7. Clients object has to be initiated using the credentials saved earlier. If your account is not yet authorised, an authorisation one-time password would be sent to your Telegram account.
- 8. After logging in, a .session extension file has to be created.
- 9. Create a list of all the Telegram groups and channels that fall under your niche. While creating a list, focus on mega or super groups.
- 10. Two functions have to be created- GetDialogsRequest and InputPeerEntry.
- 11. A number has to given as an input and the required group has to be selected.
- 12. This would give you a list of Telegram group members or channel subscribers. This data can be stored as a CSV or text file for adding subscribers or members.