- Name : Acoustica Premium
- Version : 7.3.3
- OS : Windows
- Type : State-of-the-art Audio Resolutions
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
Re-implemented from scratch for the highest quality demands and cross-platform support, Acoustica 7 is now the perfect tool for editing, mastering and restoration work on both Mac and PC (32 and 64 bit). The brand new user interface comes with a modern dark theme and appears crystal sharp on retina style displays. Acoustica 7 is available in a Premium Edition and a feature limited Standard Edition.
- Acoustica offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica Premium Edition even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound.
- The new spectral editing mode in Acoustica Premium Edition 7 allows precise restoration work since processing can be limited to isolated regions in time and frequency. Selection tools such as brush, freehand or magic wand are available. The retouch tool removes noise based on a freely selectable reference from the surrounding audio.
- High quality processing tools ranging from a new suite of dynamic processing tools to EQ and effects like reverb and chorus are integrated along with sample rate conversion, time stretching and pitch shifting. You can create chains of audio processors and apply or store them for later use. A powerful batch processor is included and VST, VST3 and AU (Mac only) plug-ins are supported.
- Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
- Mix audio from different tracks in real-time, insert audio effects or create cross-fades easily in multitrack sessions. You can loop or time stretch clips directly from the multitrack timeline and automate volume, pan and send levels.
- Analysis tools such as spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis are available. Real-time analyzers visualize your audio output (EBU R-128 loudness, level, spectral and phase correlation).
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : Acoustica Premium