- GB Name : TeraPeak ReSearch Pro
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : Ebay Spy Tools
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : 14.4$/10 Peoples + 1.2$ Fee
- GB Joined : 6/10 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : SalePage
Terapeak gives eBay sellers powerful tools to grow their businesses.
Terapeak is Staying True to Its Mission
Terapeak was founded in 2004 by two eBay power sellers who wanted to make the most of the opportunity that eBay offered to them—the opportunity to serve shoppers in historic new ways, all while building a thriving online business.
Since then, Terapeak's mission hasn't strayed from this purpose. We exist to optimize e-commerce for everyone. We provide tools that help sellers to discover and market the products that buyers want — enabling growth and profit for sellers and a better shopping experience for buyers.
Under the eBay umbrella, that mission won't change. eBay believes in the very same mission for Terapeak—and eBay believes, as we do, that today it can be carried out more effectively if Terapeak is a part of eBay.
- Search through and chart millions of transactions.
- -Only Terapeak gives you easy access to millions of transactions and billions of dollars in e-commerce activity. Search by keyword or product, targeting your search with powerful filters to get data on the parts of the market that matter for you
- Get clear, easy-to-understand statistics.
- -See simple, direct figures like average prices, sales totals, number sold, typical shipping costs, top sales regions, and more for each search that you run. Study detailed breakdowns showing when products sold and where, plus which strategies were used to get shoppers to buy.
- Spot and analyze market trends.
- -Plot the results of your searches as trend charts, showing how prices, sales volume, product availability, and shopper engagement trend over time—either recently or in previous selling seasons. Then, use this knowledge to help you to understand how to stay ahead of changes in supply and demand.
- Know which kinds of products are driving sales.
- -Browse through complete breakdowns of category performance and sales. Identify the product categories that are seeing high levels of activity and those that are slower niches.
- Study the top performers in each category.
- -With a click, sort through sales transactions in particular product categories to see which products are the most valuable, or which are generating the highest sales volume—so that you can learn from top-performers and plan your inventory and listings accordingly.
- Research 22 global marketplaces.
- -Learn from sales data around the world—to know which products and categories are hot in which international markets, and at what price levels. Seize opportunities for easy arbitrage selling—buying low in one region and selling high in another—to zero in on global demand that others miss.
Warning! You are not allowed to view this text.
Tags : TeraPeak