- GB Name : Signaturely Business
- OS : Anything
- Type : Signature Tool, Doc Marketing Tool
- GB Price :
- GB Cost : $12/10 Peoples + $1 Fee
- GB Joined : 7/10 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : JV Page
What is Signaturely ?
Signaturely lets you create, send, sign and store digital documents with legally binding online signatures.
- Google Drive integration
- Dropbox integration
- One Drive integration
- Box integration
- Notifications and reminders
- Audit log and history
Signaturely Can do for you
- #1: Need to complete more deals in a shorter period of time. Solution: With Signaturely, your sales reps can access contracts and agreements online and quickly request a signature. Your customers will love the simplicity of signing documents online.
- #2: Dealing with internal workflows that are inefficient. Solution: It enables you to manage all internal contracts and signatures in a centralized, paperless environment.
- #3: Onboarding is a lengthy procedure: You can simply choose a document template that is to be shared with the applicant and manage the whole process via the site.
Signaturely Why should you use?
- Collects legally binding signatures in a secure manner: All signatures gathered by Signaturely are legally enforceable and adhere to both the ESign Act and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act.
- Internal paperwork handling is streamlined: Completing paperwork is time-consuming. This is especially true during the portion of the process when documentation must be organized and sent to different personnel for inspection, approval, and signature. It tackles this problem by offering a centralized repository for all internal paperwork, including contracts. This makes tracking the progress of your papers much easier.
- Increase the efficiency of the application and onboarding processes: It can assist in accelerating the onboarding process for candidates and new employees. Start by choosing an existing template or one that was created specifically for onboarding new employees. Now share the document with the applicant rather than providing paper copies of forms or documents. With this method, the applicants’ information is automatically kept in the system, making it much simpler to locate the applicant’s information.
- Access to contract templates that are easily modifiable: Document and contract creation is usually a process that consumes a lot of time. This is where Signaturely’s template collection comes in handy. It provides you access to over 45 contract templates, which you may also customize to satisfy the unique specifications of the contract you’re working on.
- Obtaining signatures on time: As critical as document signing is, it is also an often-forgotten aspect of document processing, necessitating further follow-up through email and myriads of other channels of communication. To address this problem, It includes a reminder mechanism that reminds singers when they are due to sign a document but have not yet done so.
- Integration with the industry’s main file hosting services: It connects with One Drive, Google Drive, Box, and Dropbox effortlessly.
- Strengthens team cooperation: While Signaturely does not provide a specialized collaboration solution, the platform definitely encourages team members to collaborate on contract creation and finalization.
- Supports numerous devices: It enables you to sign electronic documents using your mobile device in addition to your PC. This is made possible because it is a SaaS application that can be accessed via the web.
- Cost-efficient: It is a cloud-based electronic signature tool that is absolutely free to use under its free plan. However, the free plan is restrictive by nature. This zero-cost plan entitles you to three signature requests per month and integration with other programs such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and One Drive. Meanwhile, It is now available in two more reasonable tires for organizations looking to expand beyond the free version.
- Contributes to preserving the environment: It's works in an entirely paperless environment. All papers are digitized and signed online, considerably reducing your business’s paper waste.
- It is cheaper than many of its competitors.
- Deployment is easy and intuitive.
- User interface is simple and straightforward.
- Offers premade-customizable templates.
- Offers integrations with major document storage services.
Tags : Signaturely Business