- GB Name : ContentGroove LTD
- Version : Last
- OS : Anything
- Type : AI Short Video Creator
- GB Price :
$249(FE) = $249
- GB Cost : 49$/5 Peoples + 1$ Fee
- GB Joined : 4/5 Peoples
- GB Status : Going
- Homepage : SalePage
What is ContentGroove ?
ContentGroove - ContentGroove uses AI to instantly generate engaging highlights and clips from long-form videos for your social media.
ContentGroove makes it easy to repurpose long-form videos into bite-sized clips that you can share online.
Getting started is simple—just upload videos using any browser or the mobile app, add a YouTube or Vimeo link, or subscribe to a YouTube channel.
From there, the AI will automatically highlight engaging 30 to 45-second video clips, then convert them into shareable content that’s ready for sharing.
To take things up a notch, this video editor can also generate a full transcript, so you don’t have to transcribe every single clip yourself.
Got an international audience? ContentGroove can automatically transcribe videos in over 100 languages.
Thanks to the drag-and-drop editor, you’ll be able to adjust your transcript’s endpoints, as well as save specific segments for later.
ContentGroove leverages AI algorithms and large language models to identify the key elements of a video with accuracy.
Plus, this platform ensures that your clips are cropped to fit the right aspect ratio for every social media platform.
And managing captions is a breeze! You can turn them on or off, position them within the frame, and even add brand-specific styling.
Once your clip is good to go, you’ll be able to download or post directly to social media platforms like TikTok and YouTube.
You’ll have the option to download the video only, download the video with captions, download the SRT file, or download the WebVTT file.
This means you can share professional short-form videos for promotions and marketing campaigns without breaking a sweat.
In the age of AI, you shouldn’t have to create social media content on your own. (“Hey Siri, how do I go viral?”)
Good thing ContentGroove’s powerful AI can automatically create, trim, caption, and share short-form clips on your socials.
Promote your long-form videos online.
- Upload files or from YouTube and Vimeo channels
- Transcription and keyword analysis
- Automatic AI-driven video clip creation
- AI clip titles
- Video clip trimming
- Sentence detection and editing
- Captions management (edit, format, and burn-in)
- Email and Slack notifications
- Embeddable video player
- Video cropping (9:16, 1:1, 4:3, and 3:4)
- Shareable SEO-ready video clip landing pages
- Video hosting
- Publish to TikTok
- 100+ transcription languages and all future transcription languages supported
- iOS and Android support
- API access at scale
- Upload and transcribe up to 100 hours of video per month
- 365 day video and content retention
- Unlimited team members
- Download transcription as SRT or text
- Upload high-resolution videos
- Team sharing
ContentGroove – How Does It Work ?
- Step 1: Keywords
- We use generative AI technologies to create highlights from your uploaded videos or from YouTube and Vimeo links
- Step 2: Edit
- Quickly trim, crop and add captions to your video highlights and clips
- Step 3: Publish
- Publish your clips to social media or embed our player on your website
ContentGroove – Pros:
- Easy to use
- AI-powered video creation
- Variety of video editing tools
- Social media sharing
- Lifetime deal available
ContentGroove – Cons:
- Some features are still in beta Customer support can be slow
ContentGroove – Who should use it?
- Content Groove is a good choice for businesses of all sizes that want to create engaging and professional-looking videos for social media marketing. It is also a good choice for businesses that are on a budget.
ContentGroove – FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What’s on your product roadmap?
We’re constantly building new features for marketers and creators. Here’s a link to a simple view of our feature roadmap
- How do I use ContentGroove?
ContentGroove works best on longer (say >5 minutes) video with spoken content. To begin, upload a video to ContentGroove from your computer, mobile device, or from a YouTube or Vimeo link. Give us a few minutes to process your video, and you’ll see that we highlight the sections of the video that we think are most relevant for social media. From there, you can trim video clips using our editor (it works like a document editor), crop to the desired size, and add/style captions. When you’re ready, upload your clips directly to your favorite social media sites.
- What kinds of media files work best?
ContentGroove works best on longer (say >5 minutes) video with spoken content. Good examples of videos that work well include marketing webinars, how-to videos, interviews, and video meetings/calls. We support multiple media file formats today and our system works on both audio and video files.
- What kinds of links are supported for video uploads?
ContentGroove supports uploads from YouTube and Vimeo links. Our system may receive uploads from other video links as well.
- What resolution videos do you retrieve from YouTube and Vimeo?
Currently, videos retrieved directly from YouTube or Vimeo are limited to 720p resolution. If you need higher resolution, please contact us.
- What languages do you support?
>Our application and mobile apps are deployed in English only at this time. We transcribe videos in over 100 languages and generate topic keywords in over 30 languages. Our summary-based clip titles are generated in English only for English transcripts. Please see our language support table for more details.
- How do I edit caption text?
To edit caption text for an uploaded video, please visit the (i) tab. From there you will see an edit box for the transcript text. Don’t forget to save after you’ve modified the caption text.
- How do ContentGroove channel subscriptions work?
Do you have a YouTube or Vimeo channel where you routinely upload your videos? ContentGroove can be set up to download new videos from your channel when they are added. Just go to settings > channels and add the URL of your channel. In addition, you can add specific start and stop dates for downloads and/or specify the minimum/maximum duration of the videos downloaded to ContentGroove.
- Are there limits to the number of channel subscriptions I can have?
For our free tier, we limit the number of channel subscriptions to four. For our Power tier and for all three AppSumo pricing tiers, our channel subscription limit is ten.
- Which social media channels do you support for direct upload?
We currently support the following social media channels directly from within ContentGroove: TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and Slack. Each one of these social media services can be set up via username/password from within ContentGroove. >On mobile devices, we will by default use the device’s native sharing options so that sharing with ContentGroove is as seamless as any other app on your device.
- Do you have APIs?
Virtually every function we support in our application today is also available programmatically in our API. Please visit our API documentation to learn more.
- How can I reach you if I have more questions?
You can send us email at support@ or you can use our chat widget during normal business hours in the U.S. We look forward to hearing from you!
ContentGroove – Conclusion
- Content Groove is a powerful tool that can help businesses create engaging and professional-looking videos for social media marketing. It is easy to use, affordable, and offers a variety of features. If you are looking for a video editing software that can help you grow your business, Content Groove is a good option to consider.