- Name : Keyword Researcher
- Version : Pro 13.223
- OS : Windows
- Type : Keyword Research
- Price :
- Homepage : SalePage
What is Keyword Researcher Pro ?
A unique software tool for generating low-competition Long Tail Keywords.
Keyword Researcher Pro helps you find thousands of Long Tail Keywords by scraping Google's massive Autocomplete database.
Searching for Long Tail keywords just got a whole lot easier with Keyword Researcher. Ever wonder how to find Long Tail Keywords for your website? When you use Google, you may notice a little drop-down box that represents their attempt to predict what you're about to type next.
Keyword Researcher is an easy-to-use Google Autocomplete scraper. Once activated, it emulates a human user, and repeatedly types thousands of queries into Google. Each time a partial phrase is entered, Google tries to predict what it thinks the whole phrase might be.
We simply save this prediction. And, as it turns out, when you do this for every letter of the alphabet (A-Z), then you're left with hundreds of great Long Tail keyword phrases.
Keyword Researcher Pro's Features
- Search Google : Search for Long Tail Keywords on Google.
- Search Amazon : Search for Long Tail Keywords on Amazon.
- Search YouTube : Search for Long Tail Keywords on YouTube.
- Write SEO-Optimized Content : Use the "Create Content Tab" to write web content and insert the high-value Keywords.
- Plan a Content Strategy : Assign your Keywords to Articles, and sort your Articles into Categories.
- Negative Keyword List : A good Negative Keyword List will ensure that undesirable Keywords don't interfere with your project.
- Advanced Keyword Search : When you have 1000's of Keywords, you need advanced searching functions to make sense of them.
- Assign your Keywords to a White, Grey, and Black List : Group Keywords into multi-colored lists to keep your project nice and organized.
- Keyword Tags : Create custom Keyword Tags and assign them to your favorite Keywords for better sorting.
- Import Google Keyword Planner Files : Drag your Google Keyword Planner CSV files right into your project.
- Import from Microsoft Excel : Import Keywords and Article Content via Microsoft Excel (XLS) files.
- Export to CSV and XLS : You can export your Keywords and Content to many formats, including CSV, XLS, and even a WordPress XML file.
Keyword Researcher Pro's How to use
- Step 1: Discover and Import Keywords
- In this step, you can use our app to discover new keywords about your product or service. You can also import keyword CSV files from the great Google Keyword Planner . With Keyword Researcher, this step is easy. Simply drag the CSV files into the app, and all of your keyword data is sorted for you. Duplicates are removed. And the incoming keywords (that you have "blacklisted" in the past) will, of course, be blacklisted again. So they won't interfere with your project.
- Step 2: Remove the Junk Keywords
- Many of the keywords that you download will not be pertinent to your current project. So you'll have to delete them. But simpy deleting them is not enough. Because when you download more CSV files later, these files might also contain the same keyword. That's why, in Keyword Researcher, you can "Black List" keywords. This means that the keywords that you DO NOT want, are maintained in a seperate list. So you never have to delete a keyword more than once.
- Step 3: Search for the Good Keywords
- After you've removed the bad keywords, you still need to find the good keywords! i.e. the keywords that are most pertinent to your current project goals. With Keyword Researcher, we've added a complete array of searching functions. Notice in the movie on the right, how the user is able to enter "logical expressions." For example, you can search for all the keyword phrases that contain the word "carb" and the word "diet." This makes finding the best keywords easy!
- Step 4: Organize the Good Keywords into Article Groups
- Not all of your keywords will go on every page of your website. Your keywords must be grouped into logical categories. This is called "laying out a Content Strategy." With Keyword Researcher, you can create Categories, Articles, and Paragraphs. And to sort your keywords, you simply drag them into these groups.
- Step 5: Type the Good Keywords into your Article
- Now that you've managed to find the best keywords for your project, you need to actually get them into your article content. When you click the Highlighter Icon in Keyword Researcher, the app will examine your content, and show you where the keyword appears. It will even tell you if your keyword appears in the most important SEO article locations: the Title, Slug, and Content area.
- Step 6: Publish Your Content
- Once your SEO-Optimized content is finally done, you have to somehow get it published to the Internet. Fortunately, Keyword Researcher can generate native WordPress XML files. Meaning, with the push of a button, you can import a complete set of website articles, right into your WordPress database.
Tags : Keyword Researcher
Total Comments 6